The Publications Ministry is dedicated to enhancing the image and aesthetic value of Pentecostal
Tabernacle. We focus on the P-value of Professionalism.
The Publications Ministry strives to ensure all church materials — written and visual— have correct
spelling, grammar and punctuation; are visually attractive and well-presented; and clearly and effectively
communicate the message and identity of the church at large as well as each of the individual ministries.
From editing to advertising and public relations, the Publications Ministry is here to serve Pentecostal Tabernacle.
For specific volunteer positions, please check the Serve page.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the one of the Publications Ministry teams, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the ministry contact form at the end of this page. Read more about our work below.
Bulletin (for Announcements and Publicity)
All announcements that need to be in the bulletin must be sent by Wednesday at 5 p.m. There are no exceptions to this rule. Anything received afterward will be included in the Bulletin for the following Sunday. Please send bulletin announcements to the Publications Ministry at HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com” firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit announcement text to 1 or 2 sentences to allow space for all the announcements that need to be included in the Bulletin.
Graphic Design (projects, flyers, postcards, brochures, banners, etc.):
Projects that Publications Ministry undertakes for PT in general and for individual ministries include: advertisements (printed & PowerPoint), flyers, brochures, banners, booklet covers, CD covers, weekly bulletin, event programs, photography, and other projects as assigned.
Please fill out the Publications Project Form for all designs & printed materials. Within 24-48 hours, we will get back to you. Requests are needed 1 month to 2 months in advance before the due date, 2 weeks, the latest. This time is needed in order to:
- Present 1st draft, review and give feedback;
- Present 2nd draft, give final critique;
- Review to ensure that the design/printed material is well branded;
- Proof-read to ensure there are no grammatical errors;
- Finalize and print.
- Printing costs are not handled by Publications but must be covered by the ministry that is being serviced by the Publications ministry.
Publications Project Form
All pictures are taken by Pentecostal Tabernacle’s official photographers
Please notify the Publications Ministry a month in advance if you want photography at an event. You can send requests to email@example.com, with date, time and location.
The Publications Ministry offers proofreading services to ensure all printed and electronic materials under
its purview have correct spelling and grammar; are visually attractive and well-presented; and clearly and
effectively communicate the message and identity of the church at large as well as each of the individual
Proofreading is required for the following materials:
- Sunday bulletin (weekly) and any inserts
- Bishop’s blog (when part of Sunday bulletin and when he asks for proofreading before publishing)
- Selah newsletter articles (prior to printing)
- Publicity for church events as requested (postcards for Easter and Back to School Sunday,
- banners, etc.)
- Publicity and printed materials for individual ministries as requested (flyers, posters, postcards,
- brochures, banners, event programs tickets, web pages, etc.)
- Printed materials that just need proofreading (e.g., Recruitment Center brochures and job
Selah is Pentecostal Tabernacle’s Official Newsletter. Click here to read past issues.
If you are interested learning more about any of the areas of the Publications Ministry or to volunteer, please filll out the ministry contact form below and Temi will contact you.